Saturday, June 26, 2010

On to the next adventure...

When last we met, our intrepid adventurers had just arrived home to jump into major house renovations.  Fast forward 18 months and one wedding and here we are, hitting the road again!  So, for those who are interested in keeping up with our travels the blog will be revived for the summer.

We really enjoyed catching up with family and friends at our wedding.  It was such a whirlwind, we wished we could have spent more time with everyone but I guess that's how it tends to go for the bride and groom :)  Thanks to everyone who made the trip, and for those who couldn't make it...you were missed!  Thanks also to all who shared pictures through email and Facebook, it's been great to see all the different perspectives on the weekend.  For anyone who'd like more wedding pics, please check out our friend Kump's official site: www.weddingprints.com  Search for 'veazey', click on 'select', then put in the password: kumpy (no need to enter your email address).  You're able to order prints if you would like, or just check out his amazing work!

Heading out now...more to come soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys are having fun!!! I can't wait to hear all about it, take lots of pics for us!! Looked at the wedding pics, what amazing work!!! I love the one of Chris sitting with Mike!! We have a couple we are going to order. Love you tons and be safe!!